We know safety is on everyone’s mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable riding in one of our vehicles. Our priority has always been the health and safety of our customers and our team. In order to provide a healthier environment for you, as well as our staff, we have implemented the following measures:
- All vehicles cleaned and sanitized daily with hospital grade antiviral disinfectant fogger.
- All vehicles wiped down before and after each trip with EPA approved antiviral disinfectant.
- Chauffeurs will wear masks and gloves when necessary as recommended by the CDC
- Your chauffeur will greet you by name, but will not shake hands with you.
- Your chauffeur will open doors for you, but will handle baggage at your preference.